User Management Within Your Course
During the start of the semester, student's frequently drop courses. Once they do this, they no longer display on your myTRCC myTRCC roster, but they usually still display on your blackboard course. This first section will guide through the process to make a student unavailable in a course so that they no longer see or receive notifications from your course.
- First under the Course Management menu, click on the drop down arrow for Users and Groups and then click on Users
- Then by the users name click on the drop down arrow and click on Change User's Availability in Course
- Here you can see that under Available it says No now.
Grade Center Clean-up After Attendance Verification
Once the attendance verification process has completed, you can "hide" unavailable students from the Full Grade Center, giving the page a cleaner look showing only "active" students.
If you "hide" an inactive student, and they later re-add your class,
you must change the grade center to "show" them again.
- Under your Course Management menu click the drop down on Grade Center and then click on Full Grade Center.
- Click on the Manage drop down tab and then click on Row Visibility.
- Here you will see the list of users that are available and unavailable in the course. Depending on if you are wanting to show or hide the user you can click the Hide Rows or Show Rows buttons.
- Now click the Submit button to confirm your selection.