Current as 06/25/2020 for Mozilla Firefox version 77
To clear the cache, cookies or history in Mozilla Firefox:
- In the upper right corner of the Mozilla Firefox browser, click the Hamburger Menu (Open Menu) button (Figure A).
- Select Options (Figure B) in the menu that appears.
- Click Privacy & Security (Figure C) in the Left Hand Navigation Panel.
Scroll down and then click the Clear History... button (Figure D).
- In the new window that opens, choose Everything from the drop down menu (Figure E).
Make sure all of the following are checked (Figure F)
- Browsing & Download History
- Active Logins
- Click OK (Figure G)